Take a Look
Under Our Hood
Under Our Hood
Individuals that do great things on a massive scale.
Welcome to HCM!
Dreams inspired Soichiro Honda to create a company and they continue to inspire and challenge us here at HCM. From 8 cars a day in 1986 to 1,690 today plus 1,000 engines, we’re seeking talented, passionate dreamers to join our team. An exciting time is ahead at HCM, as you’ll hear from Tom Lake, Executive Vice President.
Plant Tour Guidelines
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. year-round. (We sometimes have to suspend our tour schedule based on production needs.)
- Advance reservations required.
- Plan to spend 90 minutes with us. Tours are one hour and contain a fast-paced, 35-minute walking portion.
- HCM is committed to providing accommodation to our guests with disabilities upon request. Please forward any requirements for special accommodations at least ten business days prior to tour date.
- Limit of 20 people per tour.
- Cell phones/cameras/video devices are not allowed on the tour.
- Guests touring must be at least 12 years old. School groups must be grade nine and above.
- All tours are free of charge.
- For your safety, no sandals or open-heeled shoes are allowed.
- We recommend you wear long pants. No shorts or skirts.
- Solicitations of any nature are not allowed.
- Honda of Canada Mfg. reserves the right to decline tour requests or cancel tours as dictated by business needs.
Honda of Canada Mfg.
4700 Industrial Parkway